Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chicken Taco Soup

We make this ALL the time. Easy, healthy, delicious!

Chicken Taco Soup

32 oz chicken broth
2 cans (15oz) chili beans
1 can Great Northern Beans
1 can Mexican style tomatoes
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
2 cans white corn
2 packages of Lawry's (or any type) Chicken Taco spices and seasoning
1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts (I usually throw in the frozen ones from Meijer)

Throw everything in the crock pot
Close to dinner, take out chicken, shread, put back in.

Top with cheese, cilantro, etc.

It makes a HUGE pot and we always have extras to freeze too! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I think I had this one once. I can't wait to make it! Thanks, Shell!

McClements Fam said...

What size crockpot do you use? I just have a small one (3 qt I think). Would this be too much?